Wednesday 16 October 2013

Workshop 2 reflection

The aim of the second workshop was to evolve my approach and deepen the level of enquiry, triggering sensitive emotions to discover the inner psyche.

This weeks meditation began as the previous ensuring a vine of continuation. However due to the very expressive emotions in the dialogue, I ensured only one situation was explored. This week I wanted to look at the introduction of a person feared into the dialogue. Allowing an internal conversation with a persona that we hate causes distress and using this distress to illustrate and combine this with that of another alternative yet individually personal persona. This adapted into the interpreted representation enforces or at least helps the raw physical representation on camera.

After the meditation I began to work on illustrating this through perfomance interaction. Paired up, I used a partician between the two models. The model behind the partician was represented soley by shadow. I have a number of reasons for this. This first being the the camouflaging of the figure, removing the identity of the model. A reason for this was to

TO BE CONTINUED

No comments:

Post a Comment